Ok, so the BBP is starting to need its own date book...
after posting on the NYhome birth yahoo group, a bunch of families have lined up to use the pool. Here's what I have so far...
Molly Weingrod...due early August
Erin Kaplan... due June 17
Molly Kovel... due July 8
These requests are in order received... Molly Kovel, I'm not sure how it may work out, considering Erin's due date is pretty close to yours.
Ladies, I want to ask your permission to please post your contact information (email and phone #) for the families before and after you may make contact to transmit the pool.
thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for coordinating all of this, Judi!
ReplyDeleteMy email is erinhkaplan (at) gmail.com. I'll be happy to give my phone number in a private message to the families before and after me.
- Erin
Yes, thanks for coordinating, Judi!
ReplyDeleteI am mollykovel at gmail dot com
What kind of birth pool is this? Is it like the "Birth Pool in a Box" on the waterbirth website? Do you have any photos?
Thanks again!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete