Please check the birth pool calendar link, located over there on the right, for names, due dates, and contact information on reserving families.
Molly K, I wasn't sure if you were still interested in being on the list... I can't guarantee the pool won't be in use around your due date-- so i reserved a spot for you with a ? ... You could be our first birth pool stand-by! haha! I'd love it if you and the surrounding reservations could work out a transfer schedule that works for all parties.
BTW: the pool is the Eco Birth Pool in a Box, the "regular" or "large" size... meaning, it seats two people. Scroll down for a pic and a link to the waterbirth international page with specs and liner purchase information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks again, Judi. I am still interested in being on standby, and i think my plan is to buy a "fishy pool" or similar from kmart and using that in the event the dates don't line up properly!
ReplyDeleteI will contact Erin, then, about transferring/ pickup?