I like to leave 4 weeks between reservations...
so as of now, our fine blue nest is reserved until late May/early June, 2010. If you're interested in reserving the pool after this time, please send me an email or leave a post here.
I'm interested in all topics on the natural/home birth community--please share your information here.
I'd also love to see pics of the kiddos born in and around this love tub! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks great! What a wonderful way to connect people and share the homebirthing love.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know about a listserv for homebirthers. It would be great if you wanted to post about your tub sharing to the women on that group. This is the subscription email:
NYCHomebirth@yahoogroups.com
best,
Megan Davidson
homebirther & doula
You guys just totally ROCK! It brings joy to my heart to see this blog :)
ReplyDeleteI just saw your pool today at a birth, in fact....alas, it did not get used but it bore silent witness to a stunning birthing for sure!
Love and light
colleen
I think I recommended you for that family... so glad you were there, Colleen, for the birth! hooray! more home born babes coming in stunningly!!
ReplyDeleteJudi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea. I will pass along your info to both doulas and clients.
Ruth Callahan
doulacare.com
Hi there.
ReplyDeleteIs the pool booked for mid-February 2012? We're looking for one...
Thanks,
Sarah